Access and use of the MLAAC web sites are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. By using the web site you are, affirming that you are or at least 18, and are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Restrictions of Use
MLAAC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Various third party content providers have made available their intellectual property for the purposes of promotion and own the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content of the sites except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law without the express permission of MLAAC and the copyright owner. For information on reuse and reprints, please contact us.
MLAAC maintains the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its sites.
Contributing to the Website
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on Forum areas any material protected by trademark, copyright or other proprietary right without the permission of its owner. Responsibility lies with you for determining that such material is not protected by trademark, copyright or other proprietary right. You will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
Postings made to the Website do not become the property of Access Intelligence but can be used for the promotion of its print or digital properties. By posting or otherwise uploading content, you grant the irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive and ongoing right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in the Forums and/or any e-mail in existing or future digital or print titles.
MLAAC does not knowingly publish, or permit individuals to publish, copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any materials published on the Website have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, please notify us of any alleged infringement, providing:
- a description of the infringing material;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you believe has been infringed;
- the name of the owner of the copyright;
- your name;
- your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law;
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true; and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you believe that certain material was removed, or access thereto was disabled, in error, that is, because the material was not used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and because you have the authorization from the copyright owner, from the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send to us a written, signed counter-notice containing the following information:
- a description of the work that was removed or as to which access was disabled and the location at which the work appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material;
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court Maryland and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (referred to herein collectively as “Trademarks”) displayed on this site, including MLAAC, are registered and/or unregistered marks of MLAAC. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this site and are the property of their respective owners.
The MLAAC sites may provide links to certain other web sites not under our ownership or domain. We have done so only for the convenience of Web users, and are not responsible for the content of other sites.
Acceptance of Use.
Subscribing or purchasing or registering at the Website you confirm to have carefully read and understood our Terms of Service, in particular you accept following guidelines of acceptance, Customer will NOT USE the Service to:
- apply defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable actions.
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- give the impression that they emanate from us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Additionally, you agree to completely agree and understand following guidelines:
- You are the only responsible entity for the use of our service.
- Any illegal / inappropriate use of our products is exclusive responsibility of the Customer.
- Using our services, you show to have carefully understand that we provide health advicing, for more technical detail, consult your personal doctor.
Law and Copyright Infringements
We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. In the unlikely event, we receive a disclosure request from an authorized party, we reserve the right to disclose user identities when required to do so by the law, including in response to a law enforcement request supported by a valid court order. You waive and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from any action taken by the Company during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
If you believe that any User Content violate your copyright, please follow the procedure set forth by article 512(c) of the DMCA and provide us a written takedown notice including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, such as email, address, telephone number.
- A statement that you a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be addressed to our official email address reachable through the Website.
Limitations of Liability and Indemnification.
Your use of MLAAC is at your sole risk. The service is provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website. Because the Website is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways which might result in any loss of your or any third party’s property or information.
For now, we provide this Website for use only by persons located in the UK and Gulf States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible, appropriate or legal outside of the UK. If you access the Website from outside the UK or the Gulf State, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the UK without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of the UK.
10. Waiver and Severability
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MLAAC and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.